What Is MochaTonix?
MochaTonix is a healthy nutritional drink that has been designed to provide essential nutrients to the body that help with not only fat burning, it also supports:
- Increased Energy
- Brain Support
- Overall Physical Performance
- Helps to Promote Mental & Physical Stress
Contrary to what I have read on many review sites, Mocha Tonix is NOT meant to be a meal replacement drink as many have suggested.
The company responsible, Market America promotes this product as a fat burning, nutrient enhancing and energy boosting drink. In my opinion mochatonix is an excellent coffee replacement drink due to the vitamin b supplements, (B1, B2, B5, B6, B12) among other health ingredients as you will see.
How Does MochaTonix Work To Help Burn Fat?
One of the main ingredients is Advantra Z, a citrus aurantium that enhances performance and aids in weight loss. You can read all about Advantra Z in my previous article. I will tell you it works to promote thermogenesis, which is the production of body heat generated from the burning of consumed and stored fat, without affecting blood pressure or heart rate.
Mocha tonix is a gluten free drink that can be mixed several different ways. It contains no fillers or detectable GMO. It comes in both canister or individual packet sizes. The canister offers 14 servings while the single box has 10 servings, convenient for travel. The packets come in one flavor, chocolate mocha, the canisters offer 3 flavors, chocolate mocha, vanilla and cappuccino.
Note: For those who are sensitive to caffeine (see below) reducing the serving size in half still provides effective results, while doubling the total amount of servings per container or packet.
How Much Caffeine Does MochaTonix Contain?
A single serving contains 270 mg of caffeine, approximately 1/3 more than a cup of regular coffee. Keep in mind a good portion of the caffeine comes from natural sources such as:
- Guarana – Found in seeds from a South American Shrub (enhances physical and mental performance, promotes weight loss and suppresses appetite)
- Green Tea Extract – Found in China and India ( helps to increase thermogenesis and caloric expenditure in order to promote weight loss)
- Yerba Maté – Certain South American white flowers and red fruit (promotes mental state of focus and alertness).
The chart below lists all 41 ingredients that will help kick start your day, the healthy way!
- Calories per serving – 60
- Total fat per serving – 0.5 g
- Saturated & Trans Fat – 0
- Fiber – 0 g
- Sugar – 8 g
- Total Carbs – 13 g
- Cholesterol – 0
- Potassium – 190 mg
- Vitamin C – 350%
- Protein – 1 g
Both protein and fiber will give you the feeling of being full, since there is so little of each in this drink, you can see why I say it does not make for a decent meal replacement drink.
Health Aspects to Consider
Are you getting your recommended daily allotment of nutrients from the foods you eat? Many Americans do not due to the amount of fast food we consume.
The family of B-vitamins play a key role in keeping our bodies running at their best. These nutrients help to convert food into fuel allowing us to stay alert and full of energy throughout the day.
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine) helps the body generate new cells and protects the immune system. It also can help to break down simple carbohydrates.
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) helps to fight free radicals which can damage cells, cause early aging and even heart disease. B2 increases red blood cell production which helps transport oxygen throughout the body.
Vitamin B3 (Niacin) plays an important role in boosting HDL cholesterol, (the good stuff).
By including several other nutrient rich supplements like, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Magnesium, Potassium, and Zinc, MochaTonix does help to provide key nutrients for optimal health and energy.
What Are The Side Effects of MochaTonix?
Unless you’re allergic to one of the ingredients listed above, side effects should be minimal. If you are sensitive to caffeine, you may experience the jitters since several of the ingredients mentioned above contain caffeine. I suggest not drinking this too late in the day as it could keep you up at night.
- Mocha Tonix is a healthy alternative to drinking coffee.
- It is not designed to be a meal replacement drink.
- It provides a healthy energy boost thanks to all the B-Vitamins along with some caffeine which is found in the Yerba Maté, Guarana, and Green Tea Extract.
- Fat Burning – With the patented Advantra Z (bitter orange extract) it helps your body to burn consumed and stored fat.
- People sensitive to caffeine may experience the jitters.
- Distributed exclusively through Market America.
If you’re like many people who find it hard to get going in the morning and just can’t cope without having 2 or 3 cups of java, MochaTonix may be just the drink you’ve been looking for. It comes in three delicious flavors and can be served hot or cold.
To Buy MochaTonix Click The Image Below!
To Your Health!